You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Free Easter Print and Color Page, Words of Christ Luke 23:43 You Will Be With Me In Paradise

I am pleased to share with you my Free print and color page with Luke 23:34 scripture, "Today you will be with me in paradise."


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate Christ during the Easter season. This is one of the Words of Christ from the Cross. Perfect for Good Friday. It is a scripture of great promise and hope.

There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Luke 23:43 says, 

"And Jesus said to him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."  Luke 23:43.

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

MY ART

I worked a long time on creating this picture for you. It was difficult to draw the silhouette of christ on the cross and the thief on the cross. But once I got the design right for one, I just flipped it and did the other. The letters had to be printed out and then traced. This project took the entire evening to create for you, but I am happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it. 

MAY I ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT?

Would you like to support my Bible art?  When you give a monthly $3.50 through Patreon, you will receive Bible activity printables every week with pages of fun coloring pictures, puzzles, brainteasers, and games for the kids. Click the button below. 


Thank you. 

Free Print and Color Easter Picture with Luke 23:43,
 "You will be with me in Paradise."

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


If the word doc gives you problems, try the PDF file.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

You might also like the print and color page for "Father forgive them," the word of Christ. CLICK HERE.

TO COLOR THIS PICTURE

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers and vines and hearts to color around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. The cross can be browns and greys. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings, and Thank You,
(c) Adron D. 3/16/19
Isaiah 55:10-11