You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Free Lent Day 11 print and Color Bible Verse Luke 18:16-17, Receive the Kingdom of God like a Child verse.

I am delighted to share with you this free print and color page for Lent devotions, day 11, with Luke 18:16-17. 

Here is a printable coloring page perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate their faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Luke 18:16-17 says,

"But Jesus called for them, saying, "Permit the children to come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. "Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all."  Luke 18:16-17.

See the HOW TO PRINT tab above if you have trouble printing. There are updated links below that may print better.

MAY I ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT?


Would you like to support my Bible art?  Would you like to support my Bible art?  When you give a monthly $3.50 through Patreon, you will receive Bible activity printables every week with pages of fun coloring pictures, puzzles, brainteasers, and games for the kids. Click the button below. 


Thank you.
 

Lent day 11, print and color page with Luke 18:16-17

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank you

If the word doc gives you trouble try the PDF file

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. h on Sunday to give the little kids some quiet activity to occupy themselves when they get bored.
    Free Lent Day 11 Print and Color Bible Verse, Luke 18:16-17
Thank you, and blessings,
(c) Adron 3/16/19
Isaiah 55:10-11