You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Free Lent Day 12 Print and Color Page, Psalm 118:22-23, With The Stone the Builders Rejected Scripture

This is a free print and color page for Lent devotions, day 12, Psalm 118:22-23 scripture. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate their faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Psalm 118:22-23 says,

"The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This came from the LORD; it is wondrous in our sight."  Psalm 118:22-23.

I draw these because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible activity book with pages of puzzles and fun every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Print and Color Page for Lent Day 12

My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please use the Paypal button to support my art. 


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings, and Thank You
A. E. Dozat ©  3/17/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Become my patron and receive free stuff.

Become a Patron!