You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Free Lent Day 13 Print and Color Page with Psalm 42:1

This is a free print and color page for Lent devotions, day 13, with Psalm 42:1 scripture. 


Here is a printable Bible verse coloring page that is perfect is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to celebrate their faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Psalm 42:13 says,

"As a deer longs for a stream of cool water, so I long for you, O God.."  Psalm 42:1

I spent a lot of time drawing and tracing little flowers on this picture, but it turned out nice. I hope you like it.
Click on the HOW TO PRINT tab above for tips on printing.  The updated links below may print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. It is like a church bulletin for kids and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you.

Free Lent Day 13 Print And Color Page, with Psalm 42:1

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, so print as many as you want. Use the Paypal button to support my art.  


Thank you.

Below are two links that have been modified to print better on some printers. 

CLICK HERE to go to a word doc photo file that may work better on some printers.

The file above was made with my scanner the one below is a digital file.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings, and Thank You
A. E. Dozat © 3/18/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Use the Paypal button to support my art.