You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Free Lent Day 16th Print and Color Page with Isaiah 49:16 Scripture

This is a free print and color page for Lent day 15, with Isaiah 49:16 scripture. 


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate their faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.
It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

This verse is a beautiful declaration of God's devotion and love for us. When we see the words about how He engraved our names in the palms of His hands, we think of the nail marks of Christ when he died for our sins.  

Isaiah 49:16says, 

"Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;  your walls are forever before me."  Isaiah 49:16.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART
I draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's word. This one only took a couple of hours to draw since I traced a lot from others I created previously. I hope you are blessed by it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50. Every week, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Lent day 16 Free to Print and Color Page Isaiah 49:16

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.



Thank You!

If you have trouble making the photo image above, printing the PDF below will work better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that you can color this. 
The letters are big enough to fill in. 
There are flowers around the border. 
There are frame bars that can be colored in. 
Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings, and Thank You
Sample Bible Time Fun Weekly 148

(c) Adron 3/21/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!