You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Free Lent Day 19 Print And Color Page With Isaiah 53:6 Scripture

This is a free print and color page for Lent devotions, day 19, with Isaiah 53:6 scripture. 


Here is a printable coloring page perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate their faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Isaiah 53:6  says,

"All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned, each of us, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all." Isaiah 53:6.

If you would like to study this verse and read different commentaries by famous Christian writers, you might like the hub of commentaries at Bible hub. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

MY ART
I started drawing coloring pages for the kids in the Awana Bible club at church and they were so popular and so many people were using them in their classes that I just kept on creating them.  

I drew this in an evening with a lightbox. I first did a rough sketch of everything and then used the lightbox to trace the sketch a few times until I got it the way I wanted it.  I hope you like it.

If you have trouble printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have collected some suggestions.  You can try the updated link below that should print better.

YOU CAN HELP

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a donation of $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you!
 
Lent Day 19 Print And Color Page with Isaiah 53:6

I draw these Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.


Thank you for your kind and generous support! 

Some printers work best with the PDF format below. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) 

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) Adron 3/24/19
Isaiah 55:10-11