You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Free Print and Color Page for Lent Day 7, 1 Peter 5:6 Scripture

This is my print and color page for Lent, day 7, with 1 Peter 5:6 scripture. 

I chose this scripture from 1 Peter because it teaches us the importance of humility and that God values it and rewards it. It also reminded us of the importance of waiting on His timing. 

1 Peter 5:6 says,

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.1 Peter 5:6.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
A few people have problems making the JPEG image print. If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

MY ART
I used markers to draw this, but I had to trace it a few times to get it right. Because the theme is lent and spring celebrations, I used a lot of flowers to decorate the border of this page. I spent quite a few hours creating this for you.  I hope you like it.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 


Lent Day 7, 1 Peter 5:6 print and color page

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to give your support. 


Thank You!

If the image above gives you problems, then try the PDF it usually works.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

SOME SUGGESTIONS ABOUT COLORING
You might find using fine-tipped markers or colored pencils will be best to get into the smaller areas of my printable.  There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings, and Thank You.
© A. E. Dozat 3/12/19
Isaiah 55:10-11
Printable Activity Mini-magazine


Would your kids like to receive Bible activity printables every week?  When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive as my thank you gift  2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity mini-magazine each week.

Become a Patron!