You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Free printable coloring page for Lent Day 5 Isaiah 53:3

Here is a free print and color page for Lent devotions, day 5, Isaiah 53:3. 

This printable coloring page is a creative way to contemplate Christ during Lent. This is one of the most popular and reflective Bible verses for Lent. It is the verse of Isaiah that so graphically and poetically describes he rejected Savior.  

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Isaiah 53:3 says,

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not..Isaiah 53:3.


👉👉👉 SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT MY ART
I feel that I had to be very creative with this coloring page. I traced the vines and flowers over and over until I was happy with it. I wanted to do something different from my other Bible verse coloring pages, so I drew a landscape with the cross and added it to the design. Then I had to trace it all over again. I scanned it into my computer, added the words, and cleaned up the drawing. I hope you can use this printable. It is free for you. Please show your appreciation by going to the DONATE tab and making a small contribution. Thank you.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Lent Day 5 Print and Color Page with Isaiah 53:3 Scripture

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!


If the Word doc above does not work for you, the PDF will.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. 
The letters are big enough to fill in. 
There are flowers and vines and hearts to color around the border. 
There are frame bars that can be colored in. 
The cross can be browns and greys. 
Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings and Thank You
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-magazine

(c) Adron 3/10/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.