You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Free Printable Coloring Page for Lent, Day 4, Matthew 4:1-2

I am happy to share with you this is a free print and color page for lent devotions, day 4, with Matthew 4:1-2.


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate Christ during Lent. This is one of the most popular and reflective Bible verses for Easter.

There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.


Matthew 4:1-2 says,
 

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry." Matthew 4:1-2.

👉👉👉SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I had to trace this a few times before I was happy with it. I forgot how many hours it took to draw. I hope you like it.  

ABOUT PRINTING
Sometimes, people have problems printing. If you do, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. . There are updated links below that may print better on some devices.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity mini-magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Coloring Page for Lent Day 4, 
Jesus in the Wilderness Matthew 4:1-2

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. 
The letters are big enough to fill in. 
There are flowers and vines and hearts to color around the border. 
There are frame bars that can be colored in. 
Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings, and Thank You 
Sample of kids Bible fun mini-magazine 

(c) Adron D. 3/9/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.