You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Free Psalm 46:10 Print and Color Page for Lent Day 26

Free print and color page for Lent, day 26 with Psalm 46:10.

Here is a verse of faith that many people memorize and love. It is a declaration that we do not need to worry but we can rest in stillness in God because He is Lord and rules over all things.  

Psalm 46:01 says, 

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. It is like a church bulletin for kids and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home. 

Become a Patron!

Thank You'

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page for some suggestions.  Or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Free Psalm 46:10 Print and Color Page

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art.  Use the Paypal button to donate.


Thank you.

PDF

Below are two links that have been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE to go to a JPEG doc photo file that may work better on some printers.

JPEGs work well on most printers but if you have problems the PDF should work.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings and Thank you.
(c) Adron 3/31/19
Isaiah 55:10-11