You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Lent Day 20 Print and Color Page With Jeremiah 29:11 Scripture

This is a free print and color page for Lent devotions, day 20, with Jeremiah 29:11 scripture. 


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate their faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.
It helps to memorize the scripture when you color the words into the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Jeremiah 29:11  says,

  “For I know the plans I have for you”— this is the Lord’s declaration—“plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. " Jeremiah 29:11.

YOU CAN HELP

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages. They are free. Print as many as you like. I only ask that if you appreciate these printables, you make a small contribution to support this art.  Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount showing your appreciation. Thank you.  

See the HOW TO PRINT tab for help with printing, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

I draw these Bible verse printables because I love God's word and hope they are a blessing to you.

Lent Day 20 Print and Color Page,
with Jeremiah 29:11 Scripture

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Thank you!

The file above was made with my scanner, and the one below is a digital file.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 3/25/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!