You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Print and Color Page for Lent Day 9, Hebrews 12:2 Scripture

This is the free print and color page I drew for Lent, day 9, with Hebrews 12:2 scripture. 


Here is a favorite Bible verse about the dedication of Christ to the cross. He knew his purpose and fulfilled it. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Hebrews 12:2,

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.."  Hebrews 12:2.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4-sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

I draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Lent Day 9 Print and Color Page with Hebrews 12:2

Use the Paypal button below to show your one-time support. 


Thank You!

If the image above gives you trouble with printing then the PDF file will work better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. 
  • The letters are big enough to fill in. 
  • There are flowers around the border. 
  • There are frame bars that can be colored in. 
  • Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.
I hope you color a masterpiece!

Blessings. and Thank you.
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids.

(c) Adron 3/14/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!