You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Free Lent Day 32 Print and Color Page with John 15:13 Scripture

This is a free Print and Color Page for Lent, Day 32, with John 15:13 Scripture.

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate your faith during Lent. 

John 1:29 says, 

Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13.

I spent hours tracing this picture. I wanted it to look happy and joyful so I did all the flowers. I hope you like it. 

For help with printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try one of the updated links below.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. 
Thank you. 

Free Lent Day 32 Print and Color Page with John 15:13 Scripture 

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word, I hope you are blessed by them. DONATE

Below are two links that have been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE to go to a JPEG doc photo file that may work better on some printers.

JPEG files work on most printers but if you have problems try the PDF

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 4/6/2019
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!