You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Free Print and Color Page for Lent, Day 30, with John 5:24 Scripture

This is a free Print and Color Page for Lent, Day 30, with John 5:24 Scripture.


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate their faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

John 5:24  says,

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.John 5:24.
See the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above if you have problems printing, You can try one of the updated links below that should print better.

HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. 
Thank you. 

Free Print and Color Page for Lent, Day 30, with John 5:24 Scripture

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

If the image above does not work well for you, the PDF will be better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 4/4/2019
Isaiah 55:10-11

My coloring pages are free for you to print, and I hope you print as many as you can use. If you are able, please make a small contribution through the DONATE tab or the Paypal button so that I will know my art is appreciated. Your gift will enable me to create more coloring pages for you. Thank you. 

Become a Patron!