You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Free Print and Color Page With Psalm 119:105 Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page with Psalm 119:105. 

We all want to memorize this verse, and coloring the words helps. In this scripture, we are taught how valuable and essential God's Word is to guide us living a good life.  This verse tells us that God's word is a light in our lives. 

Psalm 119:105 says,

 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psalm 119:105.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
THE ART
I used an artist's lightbox and traced parts of other coloring pages onto a page where I printed out the words.  Even though I took the shortcut in design by using previous elements, it still took me several hours. I felt it was essential to add the image of the Bible somewhere, so I created a panel at the bottom and drew it in by hand.  I had to scan it back into the computer and then clean things up using Microsoft paint. I added the straight lines with the computer. 

ABOUT PRINTING

For help with printing, CLICK HERE to see the how-to-print page or try the updated link below that should print better.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE TO RECEIVE A BIBLE MAGAZINE EVERY WEEK?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY printable activity mini-magazine every week (CLICK HERE to see some sample issues of the free version). These are kids' activities that you can use for your club, class, church, VBS, or home. Use the Patreon button to visit my Patreon page.

Thank you!  

Free Print and Color Page with Psalms 119:105 Bible Verse

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There is an icon of a bible in the bottom right corner. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings, and Thank You 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover Sample

(c) A. E. Dozat 4/24/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.