You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, April 22, 2019

Free printable, Ship and Shy Mermaids fantasy Coloring Page

This is a free print and Color page of a sailing ship and two shy mermaids in a fantasy Ocean scene.

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want to explore a fantasy world where mermaids live. It has a picture of a ship that I drew originally to illustrate a poem in a book of mine. To make a coloring page out of my drawing I added a few points of interest like some finger rocks coming out of the ocean and two shy mermaids looking at the ship.

Try printing it and then tracing it onto watercolor paper to make a painting of this scene.

See the "HOW TO PRINT" tab for help or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages I only ask that you make a small contribution to support my art.  CLICK HERE TO DONATE.
Thank you.

Free Ship and Shy Mermaids Print and Color Page 

DONATE

Below are two links that have been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE to go to a word doc photo file that may work better on some printers.

JPEG is like a scan or photo. If you have problems with it the PDF should work better.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this.

To find more like this use the search box above or see the favorites in the sidebar.

(c) Adron 4/22/19