You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Free Psalm 34:4 Print and Color Page, I sought the Lord and He heard me Scriptre

This is a print and color page of the Bible verse Psalm 34:4.


THE VERSE 
This is an excellent scripture of comfort in God's ability to rescue and help.  It is an expression of faith and confidence in God.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words of the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 34:4 says,

"I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4.

ABOUT THIS ART
I tried to draw this with big happy flowers so you could color it cheerfully. I had to trace the flowers over a few times to get the design right. I wanted the lettering to give a sense of reverence and respect for the verse, so I used the computer and a tiny traditional font. It took several steps to make the letters that you can color in. I had to scan the art into the computer and cut and paste it to get the words into the picture.  I was surprised that it became a complicated project, but it turned out well.  I hope you like it and can use it.  

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PRINTABLES HERE
I believe in God's Word, which is living and has the power to change lives. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe he offers salvation free to all who come to him. Since my blog is seen worldwide, I have added a Spanish and Chinese language printable, so the Lord can use this ministry of art to the nations. Please pray that as others are exposed to God's word through coloring pages, the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible verse ar through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity magazine each week that you can use for your kids in church, club, camp, class, or home. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). Use the button to visit my Patreon page. 

Become a Patron!

Thank you, and God Bless.
ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. Or try one of the updated links below that should print better. These coloring pages are designed to be printed on US standard letter-sized paper. If you have issues with making it fit onto your country's paper size, you can reset your printer in the dialogue box, and it should work fine. 

Psalm 34:4 Print and Color Page, I sought the Lord Bible Verse.

I draw these Bible verse printables because I love God's word, and I hope that they are a blessing to you.  Use the Paypal button below to support my art.


Thank you

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.
Try the PDF. It usually works.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Para mis amigos españoles (FOR MY SPANISH FRIENDS)
Salmo 34: 4 Imprimir y colorear página, busqué al Señor Versículo de la Biblia

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 FOR CHINESE FRIENDS
诗篇34:4印刷和彩页,我寻求主圣经经文

以下是在某些设备上可以更好打印的链接。 (Below is a link that may print better on some devices.)
单击此处获取PDF的彩页 (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 4/23/19 
Isaiah 55:10-11