You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Words of Christ from The Cross, Easter Coloring Page with Matthew 27:46

I am delighted to share with you this Easter Coloring page with the words of Christ from the cross from Matthew 27:46. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate your faith during Good Friday, Lent, and Easter. Still, this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Easter season.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

John 10:11 says, 

"And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?."  Matthew 27:46.

For help with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my the HOW TO PRINT page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Would you like an Easter-themed activity bulletin?

I have an 8-page Bible verse activity bulletin that you can download for free from my Patreon page. Use the button at the bottom of this post.

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank, your gift, you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!

Thank You!

Good Friday Print and Color Page
With The Words of Christ From Matthew 27:46

Even though it takes hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Holy Word, and I hope you are blessed by them,


Thank You!

If the image above does not work, then the PDF should.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)


Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Adron D. 4/21/19
Isaiah 55:10-11