You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Free Isaiah 55:8 Prnt and Color Page, My Ways Are Not Your Ways Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page with Isaiah 55:8 Bible Verse.

This print and color page is perfect for children and adults. It is one of the most popular Bible verses from the book of Isaiah.  It helps us understand that we cannot understand God, but we can still have faith in God.  I often thought that if we could understand God, something would be wrong because he is only as big as my understanding, which would not be very big.  

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Isaiah 55:8 says,

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD" Isaiah 55:8.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries. CLICK HERE

ABOUT THE ART
I do not know how long it took for me to create this picture. I had to trace the flowers and ribbons several times before I was happy with them.   For the words to the verse, I had to create them on the computer and print them out.  Next, I drew the letters to the words scanned them into the computer.  I did a final clean-up using Microsoft paint. I am delighted with how it looks. 

TO PRINT
To get help with printing, see the HOW TO PRINT tab above. There are updated links below that should print better.

TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank you gift, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it for your club, VBS, camp, class, church, community outreach, and at home. Use the button below to subscribe.

Become a Patron!

Thank You!

Isaiah 55:8 Print and color page, 
"My thoughts are not your thoughts, Bible Verse.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.


Thank you for your kind and generous support!


If the JPEG image file above does not work with your printer, the PDF below is the way to go. 

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. 
The letters are big enough to fill in. 
There are a lot of tiny flowers that you can color brightly in the picture. 
The ribbons can be a contrasting color. 
The frame bars can be something else.  
The background can be a pale hue to give contrast. 


Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, and Thank You
Cover of Bible Activity mini-magazine

© Adron D. 5/11/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.