You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Free Print and Color Page, Luke 19:10, For the Son of Man Came to Seek and Save the Lost Bible verse.

I am delighted to share this free printable coloring page with Luke 19:10, "For the Son of Man came to seek and save the lost," Bible Verses.

Here is a Bible verse that helps us to know why Jesus came. He came to find those who are lost. It makes you think of the parable of the shepherd who leaves the 99 sheep and looks for the one. In this statement, Jesus uses the name Son of Man, which I believe is a way of identifying with humanity- but I could be wrong. People use this verse when they share the Gospel. 

This is a verse everyone should memorize, and coloring the words to the printable helps you do just that. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Luke 19:10 says,

"For the Son of Man came to seek and save the lost,Luke 19:10.

TO PRINT THE IMAGE BELOW

The image below should print without problem if you just click on it and use the pulldown menu on your device. If you have trouble, then "CLICK HERE" to go to my HOW-TO-PRINT page, where I have gathered some tips to help. You can try the updated PDF link below.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

If you want to support my Bible verse art, use the Patreon button below. When you support a $3.50 gift monthly, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN weekly as my thank you. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of scripture pictures to color and puzzles. Brain teasers and more. You will want to share it with the kids in your club, VBS, camp, class, and home and use it for outreach.   


Thank you! 

Free Print and Color Page, Luke 19:10, The Son of Man Came Bible verse. 

Even though it takes hours, I am glad to draw these coloring pages because I love God's Holy Word and hope you are blessed by them.


Thank you.

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers, it is a PDF.
 
👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE

COLOR THE PICTURE.

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it beautiful. 
Some flowers and vines can be brightly colored, and there are ribbons behind the flowers. 
The frame bars can be a bright contrasting color. 
And the backgrounds can be a light color to offset the rest.

Blessings, And Thank You
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover

(c) Adron 6/26/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.