You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Free Print and Color Page, Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the Glory of God Bible Verse.

This is a printable coloring page with Psalm 19:1 Bible Verse.

Here is a scripture that is a favorite and a must to memorize. It is an exclamation of worship and praise. This print and color page below is perfect for children and adults.

Psalm 19:1 says, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART

I had a lot of fun creating this picture. It was somehow more technical than I thought it would be, and I had to do more with the computer than normally. The clouds were traced over several times and scanned into the computer, and then I used the computer to make the stars and straight lines. I spent about half a day designing it. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The image is created for USA letter-sized paper; if you are outside the USA, you may need to adjust your printer through its dialogue box. The picture should print without trouble since it is like a word doc. If you have problems printing see the "CLICK HERE" to go to my how-to-print page for some suggestions, or try the updated PDF link below that should print better.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity booklet with pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and games every week as my thank you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will want to use it in your club, class, camp, VBS, outreach, and at home.


Thank you!

Psalm 19:1 Print and Color Page,
"The heavens declare the Glory of God..."

Even though it takes hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Holy Word, and I hope you are blessed by them.


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers. It is a Word doc, and some printers do better with PDF.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

Bible Time Fun Weekly sample cover page.
There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. 
There are rays of light from behind the clouds that are bright sunny colors. 
There are clouds that can be sunset colors. 
There are stars that can be colored, or for fun, use sticker stars on them.

Blessings, and thank you.
(c) Adron  6/13/2019 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below  

Become a Patron!