You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Free Printable Ephesians 4:1-2 Coloring Page, Live a Life Worthy Bible verse.

I am delighted to share this with you. It is my free printable coloring page with Ephesians 4:1-2, "Live a life worthy of the calling you have received" Bible Verse.

This print and color page below is of a popular Bible verse that challenges us to live in a way that is worthy of God.

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Ephesians 4:1-2 says,

"As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."  Ephesians 4:1-2.

This scripture has inspired many songs, poems, sermons, and even art like this one from Shine Photography. (CLICK HERE to see the art). This verse has challenged people of faith to live to the highest standard of God's calling. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

CLICK HERE. If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it.

ABOUT MY ART

I had to trace the flowers several times before they were all spaced nicely, and I was satisfied. I had to print out the words, trace the flowers on the page, scan the picture back into the computer, and then clean things up with Microsoft Paint. I added the straight lines using the computer.  It took me hours and hours before I was satisfied with it.  I hope you can use it.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you need help making this coloring picture print, CLICK HERE to see my how-to-print page for suggestions on printing.  If you prefer printing a PDF, I have a link below. 

YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART.

When you support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable Bible activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is full of pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and more as my thank-you gift. Use the button below to start.

 
Thank you for your support!  

Print and color page for Ephesians 4:1-2, 
"Live a Life Worthy," Bible Verse.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to make your one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 


Thank You for your support!

Below is a file that may print better since it is a PDF.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.


COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. 
The letters are big enough to fill in. 
There are many flowers around the border to color, and a ribbon wraps around the border, which can be another color for interest.  
The frame bars can be a contrasting color. 
Remember to color the backgrounds too. 
I hope you make a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and thank you.
Kid's printable Bible Activity Mini Magazine

(c) Adron D. 7/7/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.