You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Free Proverbs 16:1 Print and Color Page The Plans of the Heart Bible verse.

Here is a free printable coloring page with Proverbs 16:1, "The plans of the heart belong to man," Bible Verses.

This print and color page below is a familiar verse of the scripture. It reminds us that God is in control of our lives. It is also a warning that He is in control. I think the point is to keep God in your plans from the beginning.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words of the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Proverbs 16:1 says,

"The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD."  Proverbs 16:1.

MY ART

I had a lot of fun designing this and drawing it. I tried to do some fun things with the border and give it some large areas with contrasting small areas for interest, but it took hours to draw, so I don't foresee doing many like it. 

HOW TO PRINT

If you have trouble making the picture below print, then CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRNT PAGE for some suggestions on printing it.  You can try one of the links below that may print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE A PRINTABLE KIDS ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EACH WEEK

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a donation of $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive a children's printable activity magazine each week. (CLICK HERE to access a list of free issues). Patrons receive the BONUS materials. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home.  


Thank you! 


Proverbs 16:1 Print and Color Page,
The Plans of the Heart Belong to a Man

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You may print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

JPEG files like the image above are like a photo, and most of the time, it prints ok but if you have problems, try the PDF file.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. Children like to color the picture with crayons but use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border and paisley designs to color. I experimented with the frame bars and tried to fill them in with leaves.

Blessings and thank you.
(c) Adron D. 7/2/19
Isaiah 55:10-11