You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Free Psalm 145:3 Print and Color Page with "Great is the Lord..." Bible verse.

Free printable coloring page with Psalm 145:3, "Great is the Lord..." Bible Verse.

This print and color page below is of a favorite Bible verse that everyone should memorize and think about often. It is so simple but is a basic foundation of our faith that God is great and worthy of worship.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters to the words in the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 145:3 says, 

Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. Psalm 145:3 "

ABOUT MY ART

I spent hours and hours creating this coloring page. I sketched parts of it out, printed out the words, and then traced them onto the picture. I used a tracing box and traced everything together. I hope you like it.

If this scripture is meaningful for you, then you might like the art print by ElioseArt. To see her art print, CLICK HERE.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you need help making the image below to print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have gathered some tips on printing.  Or you can try the updated link below in PDF that should print better.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity magazine every week as my thank-you gift.  CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples. It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities that you will want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. 


Thank you! 

Psalm 145:3 Print and Color Page, Great is the Lord Bible Verse.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the donate button to support my Bible art.


Thank You! 

Some printers work better with a PDF file.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. If you use colored pencils, I prefer Prismacolor pencils because of their brilliance and ability to blend. Or you can use fine-tipped markers then you can get into the tight areas.  
  • The letters are big enough to fill in, and there are lots of leaves to color green. 
  • The paisley shapes can be any color. 
  • The frame bars can be a contrasting color. 
  • You can use something bright like pink or red for the flowers. 
  • I like to balance everything with a dull background to offset the brightness of the colors. 

I hope you make a masterpiece! 

Blessings and Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly, Cover Issue 172

(c) Adron 7/13/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.