You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

John 1:1-2 Print and Color Page With, "In the beginning was the Word," Bible verse

This is a free printable coloring page with John 1:1-2, "In the beginning was the Word..." Bible Verse.


I am glad to share the coloring page I created for the kids in our church Awanas Bible club. We have craft time, and the coloring pages help give the kids something to do during craft time and when they are waiting to recite their bible verses to the club leaders. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This is a wonderful scripture about the person of Christ being the Word of God. It is like the introduction to the Gospel of John. We see that Christ is the expression of God.

John 1:1-2 says, 

In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.  John 1:1-2.

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL ART

I spent a few hours drawing this picture.  I had to trace this picture many times using my artist lightbox before being satisfied with it. I used a simple fine-tipped sharpie. I had to use some elements of other coloring paged I have created in the past and added to them, so this picture is unique. I do not think there is anything like it. After  I scanned it into the computer, I added the letters and the straight lines. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE FREE PICTURE BELOW

The image below is a JPEG that I created in Word for the drawing, so it should print without trouble. Sometimes people have problems like the size is too small or it won't center on their page. If you need help with any of that, then  "CLICK HERE " to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions that may help you.  

You can also try the updated link below that is for a PDF.'

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

If you like my Bible art, you may support it through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive Bible activity printables every week that I call BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is like a children's Mini-magazine, and your kids will love it.  Click the Patreon button below.


Thank you for your support!

John 1:1-2 Print and Color page,
 In The Beginning, Was the Word,

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am delighted to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, so please print as many as you like. Use the Paypal button if you want to make a donation. 


Some printers work better with a PDF, so if you are having trouble try the link below.

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

HAVE FUN COLORING THE PICTURE

There are a lot of things that you can do to make this into a beautiful picture. There are many small areas and tight spaces, so you might want to use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. I like Prismacolor pencils because they get into smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby; look for coupons to these stores online. I made the letters big so you can color them.   The border is full of flowers, leaves, and paisley shoes that can be colored in many ways. The background can be a contrasting color, and the frame bars can be some bright color.

I hope you create a beautiful picture!

Blessings, and thank you.
Sample of Kids Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) Mr. Adron D. 7/30/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.