You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Free James 2:10 Print and Color Page, For whoever keeps the whole law Bible Verse

I am glad to share this free printable coloring page with James 2:10, "For whoever keeps the whole law" Bible Verse.


This Bible verse coloring page from the book of James has challenged believers for generations that they need to be accountable to all God's commands. It says, in short, that no one of us really can keep all of God's laws. It is a good verse to use when discussing sin with someone who is unclear that they are guilty of sin and in need of God's forgiveness.

This is an Awana verse for the sparks club.

I think that it helps me to memorize the scripture when I color in words to the verse.

James 2:10 says,

"For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it."  James 2:10.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

WOULD YOU LIKE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

I would love to send you printable Bible activity mini-magazine every week. Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home. Use the Patreon button below.


Thank you.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have trouble printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have put some suggestions that may help with printing. Or you can try the updated PDF link below.
 
James 2:10 Print and Color Page 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Please use the Paypal button to make a contribution.


Thank you!

PDF
The image above is a JPEG and should print ok but if you have problems, then try the PDF below.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are many ways to color the flowers since there are so many and different shapes. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are usually coupons available online. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
(c) Mr. Adron D. 8/24/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please use the Paypal button to make a contribution.