You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Issue 12 of Bible Fun Time Activities for Kids

Issue 12 of Kid's Bible Fun Time Activity Pages is finished

Ready for Sunday school or church.
So watch your inbox for your weekly issue, or if you have not subscribed CLICK HERE to learn more.

I have worked on this Bible Fun Time printable for a few weeks, including several evenings and most of a Saturday; I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Every activity in this Bible activity handout is scripture focused and fun.

TO GO TO A LIST OF AVAILABLE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITY BULLETINS THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TODAY CLICK HERE .
Issue 12 Kid's Bible Fun Time Printable Handout 

I am happy with how the crossword puzzle turned out, my goal is to use as many words as possible from the verse to engage kids in the verse but I also want it to look like a puzzle and fit the page. I managed to use all the major words even if the puzzle stretched down the page a little.

Issue 12 of Kid's Bible Fun Time has scriptures for all levels and ages. I know God is going to use this issue in young hearts.

I really focused on making the word search effective and fun. I tried to make the secret code/cipher section easier.

I think it gets better each week even if some of the little art pieces are being reused but there is always one or two new ones.

This printable Bible Fun Time is full of exciting scriptures.
• The coloring picture is of Romans 8:31, a verse of encouragement and comfort.
• The word search uses 1 Peter 2:9, a verse that tells about our salvation.
• The crossword is James 4:6-7, a lifestyle verse about humbly coming to God
• The Mini Bible Study is from Acts 4:2, it tells that only Jesus can save.
• The scrambler is John 13:35, a verse about loving one another.

I am excited when I think about how God is using this little project.

Subscribe through the Patreon Button and receive a link to a new issue every week as well as access to the archives of recent issues. 


Only $3.50 a month for an issue every week, cancel anytime 

Blessings
© Adron 2019
Isaiah 55:10-11