You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

5 BIBLE FUN ACTIVITIES PRINTABLE WITH CROSSWORD, WORD SEARCH AND MORE

A new Kid's Bible Fun Time Activity Pages with 5 scripture activities finished and available to subscribers.

You can give your kids something that will occupy their time, but this bulletin handout has 5 scripture activities that will help plant God's Word in their hearts. Formatted as a bifold handout to give the kids in church, club, camp, or class.

Follow the link to go to my page of free Printable Bible activity handouts.  CLICK HERE to see them all.

I've tried to make the coloring picture easier with larger areas to color in. The word search took a lot more work than I expected it to take because I kept finding minor edits that had to be made. I spent one evening making dozens of small changes and printing out copies, and checking it over to get everything just as perfect as I could. This issue turned out very well, and I am thrilled with it.

I am confident that God is going to use this issue in young hearts.

Every activity in this Bible activity handout is scripture-focused and fun.

Printable with 5 Bible fun Activities for kids 
To subscribe and receive these activity bulletins every week, use the Patreon button below. Only $3.50 a month for a weekly multi-page bulletin.
 
Become a Patron! 

Issue 16 of Kid's Bible Fun Time Printable has five scripture-based activities that will engage the kids directly.

THIS ISSUE FEATURES
• The coloring picture is inspired by Luke 19:10; it teaches why Jesus came.
• The word search is taken from Matthew 7:13-14, where we are warned to enter the kingdom through the narrow gate.
• The crossword uses Micah 6:8, a favorite verse about God's design for us.
• The explorer's challenge (mini Bible study) is from John 13:35, where Jesus teaches us to love one another.
• The scrambler uses Romans 10:17, the faith comes from hearing and hearing from the word of God verse.


HERE IS AN IDEA
If your class or club has craft time, these printables can be an alternative that you can give to kids who finish their craft too early or need options.

These printables are perfect for giving the kids an extra time activity for class club or camp.
I am excited when I think about how God is using this little project.

© Adron D. 2019