You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, September 2, 2019

Free Print and Color Proverbs 9:9, Instruct the Wise and They Will be Wiser Still, Bible Verse

I am delighted to share this printable coloring page with Proverbs 9:9.

I drew this coloring page for the kids in our Awana club at church, and it has been used in different programs like VBS and Children's church.  

This printable is a wonderful verse from the book of Proverbs in the Bible.  This verse inspires us to pursue wisdom and knowledge. It says the wise will become wiser and that the wise learn. 

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words of the verse.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Proverbs 9:9 says, 

"Instruct the wise, and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous, and they will add to their learning.Proverbs 9:9.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image print, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page.  You can try the updated link below that may print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE A PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EACH WEEK

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50 a month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to access a list of free samples.). It is like a printable magazine for kids and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you. 

Proverbs 9:9 Print And Color Page Instruct The Wise Bible Verse.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. My coloring pages are free, so print as many as you like; I only ask that you please use the Paypal button to support my art.


Thank You!

PDF
If the image above does not print properly, then You can try the PDF file below.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are usually coupons available online. There are lots of ways that this can be colored. The border is full of decorations and vines and flowers. Remember to color the backgrounds and frame bars. The letters look good if colored with a dark hue but not black. 

Blessings, and thank you,
(c) Mr. Adron D. 9/2/19
Isiah 55:10-11