You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, October 25, 2019

Free John 13:35 Print And Color Page, "Love One Another..." Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page with John 13:35, "Love one another" Bible verse.


Here is one of the most challenging verses in scripture. It gives us the real test of our Christian faith- do you love? If you love the way, Christ did then the world will know you are his disciple. So often settle with the thought that if we attend some service or activity or give to some origination, we qualify as Christ's disciples. But Christ loved sacrificially to the point of death, and that kind of love is the standard that the world is using to determine our true beliefs.

When you color the letters to the words to the verse, it helps you meditate on it.

John 13:35 says,

"By this, everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another. John 13:35.

When I drew this picture, I put many flowers and hearts in it so it would be fun and meaningful to color. I had to trace parts of it twice. It took a long time to create and finish. I hope you like it.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

For help with printing, see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try the updated link below.

I love to create Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 

Free John 13:35 Print and Color Page,
Love One Another Bible Verse

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Some printers work better with a PDF. Try the file below.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

This picture has a lot of art to color in. There are hearts and flowers, vines, and paisley shapes, so you can get very creative with it. Do not forget to color the background.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) Mr. Adron D. 10/25/19
Isaiah 55:10-11