You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Free Christmas Print and Color Picture with Luke 2:11 Bible Verse

I am delighted to share this free Christmas Bible Verse, Luke 2:11, print and color page for kids and adults.


This is a popular Christmas Bible verse for you to color. It is intended to look like an illuminated page from an ancient manuscript.

When you color in the letters to the verse, it helps you learn it.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Luke 2:11 says,

"Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord." Luke 2:11.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page or try the PDF link below.

WOULD  YOU LIKE PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS EACH WEEK?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word.  There will be BONUS material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.

Free Luke 21:11 Print and Color Page. Christmas Bible Verse.

Even though it takes hours, I am glad to draw these coloring pages because I love God's Holy Word, and I hope you are blessed by them.

Use the donate button to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

Here is a file that has been updated to look better and print better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF format file,

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of areas that can be colored. 
The letters are open enough to color in.
There are flowers along the left border to color also vines with leaves across the top and bottom. 
Do not forget to color the background.
I like to use a light tan behind the letters.
Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) A.E. Dozat.12/26/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.