You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, December 16, 2019

John 14:27 Print and Color, Peace I Leave With You Bible verse.

This is a free printable coloring page with John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you" Bible verse.


THE VERSE
This is a beautiful verse of comfort and hope. Jesus promises peace, and he promises to be the one who gives peace. He gives peace in a different way than the world does. This verse makes it clear to me that Jesus is the source of peace. But the second part of this verse makes us think that we have a responsibility. We must not let or choose to allow our hearts to be troubled or afraid. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This print and color page below is perfect for children and adults.
It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters to the words to the verse.

John 14:27 says,

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid. John 14:27.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

ABOUT PRINTING
For help with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions, or try the updated link below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity magazine each week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!  


Free Printable John 14:27 Print and Color page,
Peace I Leave With You, Bible Verse.

Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Palpal button below to make your donation. 


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Sample image BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY
COLOR THE PICTURE
There are many ways you can turn this into a beautiful picture. 
Use fine-tipped markers or pencils. 
Color the flowers something bright and the ribbon a contrasting color. 
Keep the background pale but consider doing something colorful with the frame bars. 
The letters can be a dark color but not black. 

Blessings, and Thank You
© A.E. Dozat. 12/16/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.