You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Free Print and Color Page Matthew 24:35 "Heaven and Earth May Pass Away..." Bible verse.

I am glad to share with you this free printable coloring page with Matthew 24:35 Bible verse.


This scripture assures us that God's Word is eternal and reliable. It also reminds us that this life and world are only temporary so we must focus on God's interest.

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse.

Matthew 24:35 says, 

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Matthew 24:35.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, see the CLICK HERE for some suggestions that may help.  There is an updated link below that may print better.

You can receive Bible activity printables every week.

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month. You will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY,  a children's activity printable, as my thank-you gift every week. It is full of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you will want to share with your kids. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

 
Thank you!

Free Matthew 24:35 Print and Color Page,
My Words Will Never Pass Away. Bible Verse
.  

I create Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to make, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Please support my art through the Paypal button below. 



Thank you for your kind support!

PDF
Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
You can make this picture very beautiful.  Use fine-tipped markers or pencils. There are lots of flowers and vines, and decorations around the border that can be colored. You can fill in the letters, use a dark hue but not black. The background areas can be a pale hue for contrast.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, And Thank You.
(c) Mr. Adron D.1/5/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support?  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.