You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Free Matthew 7:21 Print and Color Page, "Not Everyone Who Calls me Lord..." Bible verse

Free printable coloring page with Matthew 7:21,  Bible verse.

THE VERSE

This is one of those challenging Bible verses that tells you that you might not be as right with God as you think.   

Matthew 7:21 says,
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven..." Matthew 7:21 NI

👇👇👇 SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE ART
I spent many hours drawing this. I had to trace different parts of it repeatedly until I got it to where I was satisfied. I finally had to use the computer to put it all together and create the letters, which I had to print out, scan back in, and then cut and paste into the picture. I am thrilled with how it turned out, and I hope you like it.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there.

WHY SO MANY PRINTABLES HERE
I believe in God's Word and that it is living and has the power to change lives. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe he offers salvation free to all who come to him. Since my blog is seen worldwide, I have added a Spanish language printable so the Lord can use this ministry of art to the nations. Please pray that as children are exposed to God's word through coloring pages, the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you would like to support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!


Free Matthew 7:21 Print and Color Page,
"Not everyone who says to me, Lord..." Bible Verse
.
 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the PayPal button to make your donation.

Thank You!


Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.


👉👉👉CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

FOR MY SPANISH FRIENDS
Página impresa y coloreada gratis de Mateo 7:21,
"No todos los que me llaman Señor ..
.

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )
👉👉👉HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

COLOR THE PICTURE
You can color this in many ways to make it into a beautiful picture. There are a lot of areas around the border that can be colored brightly. The letters to the words can be colored in, and the frame bars can be contrasted. You can make the background a pale hue for further contrast.

Blessings and Thank You
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly activity booklet

(c) Mr. Adron 2/22/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Anyone who supports my blog for $3.50 a month through Patreon receives an email with a link to the files for this activity printable called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week.   

Become a Patron!