You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Free John 14:21 Bible Verse Print and Color Page. "Whoever has my commands..." Scripture

I am glad to share my free printable coloring page with John 14:21, "Whoever has my commands..." Bible verse.

ABOUT THE VERSE
This verse challenges us to love and reminds us that love is essential in our relationship with the Father and His Son. 
It helps you to memorize the scripture when you and fill in the words to the verse.

John 14:21 says, 

"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." John 14:21 NIV©

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, then see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try the updated link below that should print better. If you print on heavy cardstock paper, you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

MY ART

I wanted to draw something different that had multiple things for you to color. I wanted it to look like an illuminated page from an ancient manuscript. The vines and flowers were pieces that I traced from some of my other coloring pictures. I tried to use the computer to create the heart in the corner; it is a little cleaner than when I drew it freehand. The Bible verse text was generated using the computer, but it still took me a couple of hours to do. 
I think kids and adults will have fun and be challenged by this coloring page art project. I hope you can use it in places like your, Children's church, Bible club, children's Bible Class VBS, Homeschool, and other outreach venues. I hope you enjoy coloring it. 

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

I  would like you to have my Bible activity printables every week for your kids. Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. As my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity bulletin every week with pages of fun puzzles, games, coloring pictures, and fun. You will want to share it with the kids in your club, class, church, camps, outreach, and at home. Click the button below. 


Thank you. 

Free John 14:21 Print and Color Page,
 "Whoever has my commands..." Bible verse

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, then this can be a beautiful picture. There are a lot of ways that you can color this to make it into a beautiful picture. The flowers can be big splashes of color. The vines and leaves can be neutral. The frame bars can be a contrasting color.  There is a heart that can be pink or red. Not to mention that you can color the letters to the verse. Do not overlook the background areas; they can be contrasting colors that make the designs stand out. 
I hope you create a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and thank you.
(c) Mr. Adron D. 3/8/20
Isaiah 55:10-11