You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, March 16, 2020

Free print and color page with 1 Corinthians 15:58, "Your labor in the Lord is not in vain..." Bible verse

This is a printable coloring page with 1 Corinthians 15:58, "...Your labor in the Lord is not in vain." Bible verse.


Here is a wonderful verse of admonition and exhortation. It encourages us to do the work of the Lord in all circumstances. It says that whatever we do for the Lord is not useless.

If you want to memorize the scripture, then coloring this will help.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

1 Corinthians 15:58 says,

"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV©

Here is a link to a hub of commentaries for 1 Corinthians 15:58; click HERE.

I draw these Bible verse printables because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 

If it does not print out the way you want it then see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or you can try the updated link below.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY ART

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!

THANK YOU!

Free Print and color page with 1 Corinthians 15:58 Bible verse,
 Your labor in the lord is not in vain."

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you


Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉   CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, it will look beautiful when you are done.  
It has lots of areas that can be colored brightly like all flowers.  
The letters are open, so you can color them in. 
The frame bars are a good place to add contrast. 
Remember to color the background areas.

Blessings and Thank you
(c) Mr. Adron 3/16/20 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank you gift, you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!