You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Free Print and Color Page With Jeremiah 29:11, "I know the plans I have for you..." Bible verse

This is a free printable coloring page with Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know my plans for you..." Bible verse.


THE VERSE
This verse is an inspiration that God is in charge, and he has plans for us. His plans are for our good, and they are to bless us.

Coloring the letters to the verse helps you to memorize God's Word.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Jeremiah 29:11 says, 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.." Jeremiah 29:11.

THE ART
I had to trace the vines and flowers several times before I got them right. I used the computer for the lettering on the words and the straight lines. It took me about three or four hours to create this for you. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?


Please support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month if you like my art. When you give $3.50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin every week as my thank you. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Thank You!

Free Print and Color Page with Jeremiah 29:11 Bible verse,
I know the plans I have for you

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.



Thank You.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are some flowers to color in and vines with leaves that can be colored too.  
The ribbon behind the flowers can be a contrasting color. 
You can use the frame bars to add brightness.  
Color the backgrounds a light hue, so the details do not get lost in all the colors.

👉👉👉CLICK HERE 
for a file in PDF format.

Thank you, and Blessings,
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-Magazine 148

(c) A. E. Dozat 3/19/20 
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.