You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Free 1 Corinthians 15:3 Print And Color Page, Christ died for our sins Bible verse

This is a printable coloring page with 1 Corinthians 15:3, Christ died for our sins, Bible verse.


This print and color page features an inspirational verse on Christ's sacrifice on your behalf. It makes it clear that Christ came to die for your sins and it was not an accident but was foretold in God's Word. It pares well with vs 4. I drew it to go with an Awana lesson that talks about this verse.

When you color in the words it helps you to memorize the scripture and it helps you to reflect on the meaning.

1 Corinthians 15:3 says,

"For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures" 1 Corinthians 15:3.

If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try the updated link below that should print better.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

These coloring pages are free for you to print. I love drawing them for you but they take a lot of my time. If you appreciate them and can use them please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount to make your contribution so I will be able to make more for you. Thank you 

If you print on heavy cardstock paper you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

Free Print and Color Page for 1 Corinthians 15:3

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 
DONATE

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways to have fun coloring this in. There are a lot of designs and an icon in the bottom right of a cross in a landscape. The flowers can be many different colors. And there are some paisley type of decorations in the picture that can be fun to be creative. Color the backgrounds too and the frame bars something contrasting.

Blessings,
(c) A. E. Dozat 4/8/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!