You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Free Matthew 6:26 Print and Color Page, "Look at the birds of the air..." Bible Verse.

This is a free printable coloring page with Matthew 6:26, "Look at the birds of the air..." Bible verse.


This print and color page features an inspirational verse of comfort and faith.
It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse.

Matthew 6:26 says, 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6:26.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. Or try the updated link below that should print better.

YOU CAN  RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.



Thank you!  
Matthew 6:26 Print and Color Page,
"Look at the birds of the air..." Bible verse.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

Blessings and Thank You,
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 151

(c) Mr. Adron 4/18/20 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!