You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Free Psalm 121:7-8 Print and Color Page, The Lord Will Watch... Bible Verse

Free printable coloring page with Psalm 121:7-8, "The Lord will keep you from all harm..." Bible verse.


ABOUT THE VERSE
This print and color page features an inspirational verse of comfort. It reminds us of the Lord's love and care.  I like what it says about how God watches over us. He watches over us in our coming and going, that is completely not occasionally or casually, but with interest and love like a parent watching as their child leaves for college or waits for them to come home from a dangerous workplace or duty assignment.
 
One of the nice things about these coloring pages is that they help you to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!


Psalm 121:7-8 says,

"The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.Psalm 121:7-8 NIV©.

If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try the updated link below that should print better.

ABOUT THE ART
I think the art on the picture is one of my favorites. I reused some old designs and made changes to freshen them up a bit then I traced it several times before I got it right. After a few hours, I scanned it into the computer and cleaned it up with Microsoft paint.  It took a lot of work but I think it is one of my favorites. I hope you like it. 
 
WHY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES HERE
I believe in God's Word, and I believe that it is living and has the power to change lives. Since my blog is seen around the world I have added Spanish and Chinese language printables. Please pray that people will experience God's Word through these coloring pages and that the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Printable Psalm 121:7-8 Coloring Page

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Aquí hay una versión en español, (Here is a Version in Spanish)
Libre Salmo 121: 7-8 Página impresa y en color,

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work).

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 (FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS)

诗篇121:7-8印刷和彩页

以下文件为PDF格式,有些人认为PDF打印效果更好。 (The file below is in PDF format and some people feel that PDF prints better.)

单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

COLOR THIS PICTURE
There are so many things you can do with this picture. You can use a lot of colors in the border decorations. The letters can be filled in.  Use a pale contrasting color for the background. The frame bars can be a bright color that can offset the other colors. 

Blessings,
(c) Mr. Adron 3/8/20 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!