You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Free Psalm 139:1-6 print and color page , "You have searched me and you know me," Bible verse

This is a printable coloring page with Psalm 139:1-6, O Lord, You have searched and known me.


This print and color page features an inspirational verse of faith in God, who knows all about us yet loves us.
It helps you memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words to the verse.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 139:1 says,

"O Lord, You have searched me and known me" Psalm 139:1-6.

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. You can try the updated link below; that should print better.

ABOUT MY ART
I spent over five hours designing and drawing and tracing this picture. I hope you are blessed by it. 

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Psalm 139:1 Print and Color Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

You can color this in a lot of ways. 
There is a heart in the bottom corner to color in.  
There are vines to color green and flowers that can be splashes of brightness. 
You can fill in the letters easily; maybe use a dark blue or dark brown, even deep red.  
The frame bars can be a bright contrast or use a dull tone to bring out the vines and flowers.

Thank You and Blessings
Bible Time Fun Mini Magazine cover image

(c) Mr. Adron 4/14/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art with a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.

Become a Patron!