You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Free Colossians 1:16 Print and Color Page, "For in him all things were created..." Bible verse.

Free printable coloring page with Colossians 1:16, "in him all things were created..." Bible verse.


This print and color page features a verse that declares the supremacy of Christ.
When you color in the words to the verse it helps you to memorize the passage.

Colossians 1:16 says,

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.." Colossians 1:16 NIV©

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG like a word doc, and most people can print it ok. If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab or try the updated link below that should print better.

If you print on heavy cardstock paper you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

BECOME A SUPPORTER

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK?  Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kids activity bulletin every week. You can share it with your class, club, camp, VBS, outreach, follow-up, and home. Use the button below to sign up.

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your generous support. 

Free Printable Colossians 1:16 Print and Color Page

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. DONATE

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of things that you can do to make this a beautiful picture. The vines and flowers can be very beautiful. The letters can be colored in if you use a fine tipped marker or colored pencils. Te frame bars can be a contrasting color. I hope you make a masterpiece. 

I am glad that you came to take a look.

Blessings, And Thank You,
Adron 5/18/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. 
Thank you for your kind gift.