You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Free Isaiah 43:2 Print and Color Page. Bible verse of comfort and hope.

This is a free printable coloring page with Isaiah 43:2a.


Here is a print and color page that features an inspirational verse of comfort. It does not teach that we will not have troubles in life but assumes that life will present us with situations and problems.  It teaches us that we can be assured that God is with us as we go through them our problems. Our focus in life should not be on avoiding troubles, but our focus should be on seeing God's presence in difficult times.

ABOUT MY ART
This picture uses parts of one I drew before, but I had to make changes because of the wording in this verse and how the letters fit. Part of this picture was hand-drawn and then scanned into the computer, and then I used the computer to clean it up. I created the letters using the computer because I can't draw them as nicely.

Isaiah 43:2 says, 

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.Isaiah 43:2.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to see the how-to-print page or try the updated link below to print better.

HOW TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).  These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Click the button below.

Thank you! 

Free Isaiah 41:2 print and color page 

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank you!

Here is a link that may print better on some computers. If you have problems making it print, see the tab above for some suggestions. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use colored pencils or markers, this can be beautiful when it is done. 
Many water shapes and bubbles can be colored blue, violet, purple, sea green, and lavender.  
The frame bars can be a bright contrasting color. 
You can color the background a lighter blue. 
The letters can be filled in. 

Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

I hope you have fun!

Blessings, and thank you.
Bible time fun weekly 153 cover page

(c) Mr. Adron D. 5/3/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.

Become a Patron!