You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Matthew 6:34 Print And Color Page, "Do Not Worry About Tomorrow..." Bible Verse.

I am glad to share with you this free printable coloring page with Matthew 6:34 that I designed. 

This print and color page features an inspirational verse from the Sermon on The Mount.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color words into the verse.

 Matthew 6:34 says,

"Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries. CLICK HERE.

I spent a long time drawing this. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you need. The picture below is a JPEG, and it is like a Word Doc. Most people do not have trouble printing it, but if you have problems printing, see CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try the updated link below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Would you like to receive weekly Bible printable activities for your class, club, VBS, Church, or home? When you support my Bible art with a $3.50 monthly pledge, you will receive a weekly link to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kids activity Bible verse mini-magazine. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have scripture word searches, coloring pages, puzzles, and more. Use the button below to sign up.

Thank you for your kind support.

Free Matthew 6:34 Print and Color Page,
Do not Worry about Tomorrow.

If you can, won't you consider making a small contribution to support my art?


Thank you!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

ABOUT COLORING THE PICTURE

I suggest colored pencils or fine-tipped markers. 
There are a lot of fun flowers to color in this picture. 
You can use a lot of different colors. 
The letters are opened up and can be colored in too. 
Consider using a blue or brown or something besides black for the letters. 
The frame bars can be a contrasting color to set them apart. 
I hope you turn it into a masterpiece.

Blessings, and Thank You.
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly

© Mr. Adron D,5/20/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.


Become a Patron!