You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Free Galatians 6:2 Printable Coloring page

This is a free Galatians 6:2 print and color page.

This print and color page features a challenging verse on love from the Epistle of Galatians.
It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse.

Galatians 6:2 says, "Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2.

I draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them.

ABOUT PRINTING

These coloring pictures are designed for USA letter-sized paper, and if you are using a different size then you may need to make a change in your printer's dialogue box.  The image below should print without problems but if you do have trouble printing  "CLICK HERE" to go to my how to print page for some suggestions. You may also try the updated link below.

BECOME A PATRON

If you would like to support my Bible verse art then consider becoming a Patron with a $3.50 a month gift. When you support my art through Patreon you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity bulletin with pages of puzzles pictures to color, and brain teasers every week.  You will want to use it in your club, camp, class, VBS, Church, and at home. Click on the button below to get started


Thank you! 

Galatians 6:2 Print and Color Page 

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you! 

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. If you have problems printing see the help tab above.

COLOR THIS PICTURE

This picture will look very nice when it is colored.  I suggest you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. There are a lot of different things to color like the little cross scene icon in the corner. There are hearts that could be pink or red. The flowers give an opportunity to be colorful.  You can do a lot with the paisley designs.


Blessings and Thank you
© Mr. Adron D. 6/14/20
Isaiah 55:10-11