You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Free Psalm 51:16-17 Print And Color Page, "My sacrifice is a broken spirit." Bible verse

This is a Psalm 51:15-16 Print and color page.


This print and color page features a favorite verse from the book of Psalms. It is a scripture that teachers us that God wants our humble hearts more than He wants our money or sacrifices. It is an expression of a person who is devoted to God and has a sense of what God wants from them.

It helps you to reflect on the scripture when you color in the words to the verse.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 51:16-17  says,

"You do not want sacrifices, or I would offer them; you are not pleased with burnt offerings. My sacrifice is a humble spirit, O God; you will not reject a humble and repentant heart.Psalm 51:16-17. 

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

The image below is a JPEG like a Word doc and should print fine on most devices. If you need help printing see the CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. You can try the updated link below.

ABOUT THE ART

I spent hours drawing and tracing the parts of this coloring page. I had to trace the girl and boy in prayer several times before I got them right. I like flowers so I put a lot of flowers around the border.  I finished it on the computer where I added the words.  I hope you like it. 

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible verse coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's printable activity magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples)It will have pages of fun, puzzles, coloring pages games, and more for you to share with your club, class, camp, VBS, and anywhere you want to reach children for Christ. Just click the button below to get started.


Thank you!

Free Printable Psalm 51 16-17 Bible Verse Print and Color Page

I like to create these Bible verse printables because I love God's Word and I hope you are blessed by them.

Thank You!

PDF
Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

You can have a lot of fun cooling this picture. It can be colored in many different ways. The border has flowers that can be very colorful. In the corners are icons of people praying and hearts.  The letters to the words are outlined so you can fill them in.

Blessings, and Thank You.
© Mr. Adron 6/4/20
Isaiah 55:10-11