You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Free Philippians 1:6 Print and Color Page, "He Who Began a Good Work in You," Bible verse.

This is a free Philippians 1:6 print and color page.

Here is a verse that assures us that God is working in our lives and will finish what he has started. So we can rest in him. 

This free Bible verse coloring page is not just for kids. Coloring the letters of the words helps you to remember the verse. The page is a reminder of God's Word when it is done. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Philippians 1:6 says,

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.". Philippians 1:6.

ABOUT MY ART

This picture took most of the day to create for you. I hope you like it. I had to trace parts of it over several times and then as a whole. I had to use the computer to create the straight lines after I scanned it in.  

TO PRINT THIS

The picture below should print without difficulty since it is like a word doc. If you do have trouble making it print, then "CLICK HERE" to go to my how-to-print page for some suggestions. You can also try the updated PDF link below; that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, brainteasers, and more. Click the button below.


Thank you!

Free Print and color page for Philippians 1:6,
He Who Began A Good Work Bible Verse

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Here is a link that may print better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file inPDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of fun things you can do to color this picture. 
The flowers can be in many colors. The vines can be different greens. 
You can color the letters to the words since they are open. 
The frame can be a contrasting hue. 
Remember to color the background.

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, And Thank You
Sample Cover of Bible Time Fun Weekly

(c) Adron 6/12/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.