You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Free 1 Thessalonians 5:18 print and color page.

This is a free print and color page for 1 Thessalonians 5:18.


This is a favorite verse that many of us memorize. It teaches us to be thankful no matter the events around us. It is not only that we can almost always find something to be thankful for, but also that God wants us to be thankful people. We have so many blessings in Christ to be thankful for.  When you consider the eternal life he has given us, we realize that our blessings outweigh our troubles, and we can give thanks joyfully.

 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says,

 "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thessalonians 5:18.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries. CLICK HERE.

This is a coloring picture I have wanted to create for a long time. I used other coloring pages to design it and did a lot of cut-and-paste on the computer to put it all together. It took about five hours to finish since there are always things to touch up and redraw when you do it this way. I use the computer to create the words in Word and then drag them to the picture, where I used Microsoft Draw to change them to fill the area and have a pleasant look. 

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have any problems printing the picture below, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page to get some suggestions on making it print. There is a PDF file below that may print better on some computers.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and donating $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a  printable children's activity mini-magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 


Free Print and Color 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give Thanks Bible Verse 

Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Kindly support my Bible art with a donation. 


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

PDF
Below is a PDF file in case you cannot get the image above to print.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
I tried to give you many things to color in this picture and still keep the integrity of the scripture. There are flowers and vines around the border that can be colored bright colors. 
Two people in a prayerful pose can be colored. 
In one corner is the cross, and in another are praying hands; you can have fun coloring them.
The frame bars can be a uniting feature and can be a contrasting color. 
I like to color the backgrounds something light to set the words out. 
The words can be a lot of fun to fill in.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)


Blessings, and Thank You,
Bible Time Fun Weekly mini--magazine

©A. E. Dozat 8/15/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.