You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 10, 2020

Free 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Print and Color Page, "The God of All Comfort," Bible verse.

This is a 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Bible verse coloring page for the God of All Comfort verse.


Here is a Bible verse that comforts us in our trials. It teaches us that there is purpose in our suffering. This scripture does not answer all the questions of suffering, but it does give us hope that God is the source of our comfort. It teaches us that our church community shares our suffering and that in time we will have the opportunity to comfort others. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Says,

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4.

ABOUT MY ART
I spent two days designing and drawing this. I drew several versions in pencil and then traced the best ideas into one. I wanted lots of flowers since it is a passage about comfort, and I think God gave us flowers to give us joy.  At first, there were many more fiddly bits to color around the edge, but it looked too busy since the passage was large and wordy.  I printed the words out and drew the decorations around it, and then scanned it back in, but the letters looked fuzzy, so I did a cut and paste from a Word file.  I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Thank you!  
 
Free print and Color page for 2 Corinthians 1:3-4.
the God of all comfort verse.

Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

The file below may print better on some printers.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it beautiful.  This works best with fine-tipped markers or pencils. There are flowers and vines all around the border to color. The letters can be filled in. The background can be colored too, in some light hue. 

Blessings, and Thank You
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat 7/26/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.