You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 24, 2020

Free Luke 6:38 Print and Color Page, Give and it will be given to you Bible verse.

I am happy to share with you my Luke 6:38 coloring page. 


ABOUT THIS BLOG
The coloring page below is part of my mission to use my art for the Lord.  I post coloring pages and Bible activity printables on this blog, including crosswords, word search puzzles, and maze puzzles. I also post samples of a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, which I thank my supporters.

THE VERSE
This very familiar scripture tells us to be generous because God will generously reward us for our giving. It also reminded us that how we give is how we receive; if we are stingy with our giving, we can only expect to receive stingy blessings. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Luke 6:38 says:

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38

I've spent three days creating this picture. I used a lightbox and a fine-tipped marker to trace it over about 5 times, but I traced it about five times, and then after scanning it into the computer, I spent an afternoon cleaning things up. But I am thrilled with you, it turned out. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE
If you have problems making the image print, CLICK HERE to read the tips on the how-to-print page. I have an updated link below that may work better on some systems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word.  It is full of fun bible verse puzzles, coloring pictures, games, and more. Click the button below. 


Thank you! 

Luke 6:38 print and color page.
Give, and it will be given to you Bible verse.


It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 


Thank you!

The image above is a JPEG, and some people have a little trouble getting them to print properly. If you need a PDF, I have a link below for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THIS PICTURE
This can be a beautiful picture when you color it. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and coupons are usually available online. There are flowers and vines around the border that can be colored with bright colors. The frame can be a uniting feature and can be a contrasting color. I like to color the backgrounds something light to set the words out. The words can be a lot of fun to fill in.

Blessings, and thank you,
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

© Adron 8/24/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.